Thursday, June 19, 2014

Intimacy is Power

June 19, 2014      Spending time with me will unleash a torrent of my love upon you and out into a lost and dying world. There is no short cut to my presence, time spent with me produces character and my life will manifest outward into the lives of all you encounter. Be about my Fathers business and He will be about yours. Power in, power out. I dwell among you so I can be lifted up and will manifest my Glory for all the hurting world to see. The time is short and my power is getting ready to be unleashed so the more time you spend in the Word and in Me the more I can do through you and my life will be brought out into others and they will ask you the reason for your hope and find peace, my peace is not of this world if it were I wouldn't have been crucified.  I will by no means leave you or forsake you, you are my bride and I love you with an everlasting love a love that will never end even though you parish you will rise into my arms and forever dwell with me in eternity. My arm is not shortened that it cannot save as a matter of fact I died so you can live with me. Where I go I want you with me so take up your cross and come find me, your loving King.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At June 19, 2014 at 2:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am so moved and touched by this writing which is so obviously given to you by our Lord, Jesus Christ.

 
At June 19, 2014 at 3:10 PM , Blogger NarvelNestYWAM said...

Good word of encouragement!!

 
At June 21, 2014 at 2:22 PM , Blogger Cindy Anne Riley said...

Abba you are glorious!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home