Monday, June 23, 2014

I AM COMING BACK SOON

I am light unto your feet, a weapon of love an arsenal of patience a direct deposit of grace, an overflow of my gifts to be brought to the body of Christ. A mighty force of power that will be unleashed. I decide who I will use for this end-time army. A force that will take over the enemy's ground. My army is marching to my command unobstructed by man. As I said in my word my life is manifested everywhere the souls of a Christian life moves on the earth. The inward man of beauty, a silent strength, a power source the world has never seen. A heart full of love can open doors to my kingdom that would otherwise be shut. My life is not for the perfect man but for the lowly, contrite in spirit, humility their guide. I will tear down the walls of oppression and kindle a fire of redemption. My harvesters are ready the threshing floor full. I am grafting into the vine all those who are mine. The wells of revival are coming your way a refreshing wind is blowing stirring the flame. The billows are blowing fanning the flame of revival. Get ready, get ready my army is marching at the sound of my command bringing in the precious fruit of revival. The vats are overflowing the blood of the Lamb, red rivers never seen before knocking at the door. Many will turn and run away, my life will be given to all who will stand. Open wide the gates heaven is opening its door, ringing a song throughout the land. A trumpet has been blown sounding an alarm praise' rs are praising pushing back the darkness and lifting up the lost. My kingdom is flowing over its banks the river is rising calling lost souls, a refreshing and purifying all who will drink. A few are not ready they have not heeded my call some will not listen, some will be lost. The gates have been opened heed the call. I am coming back soon for a spotless bride covered in my blood on the doorpost of your heart. No stain will remain you are covered in white, my name is written on your head a future so bright. Your name was written in the book of life a crown of glory awaits those who kept up the good fight. Heaven is waiting for the entrance of souls so the gate can be closed from those who choose to hate it is too late.  The latter rain came.                 {the ready hand of a writer}

1 Comments:

At June 27, 2014 at 6:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Well put

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home