Monday, December 7, 2015

The Lonely, The sick, The Lost, The dying

"By all accounts, I should be dead. Well, I guess I already died. You see,  I have been born again. My death came at a great price. The blood was shed for you and me, if you could but just believe," Cindy.

When you except me as Lord and Savior, something beautiful happens. I give you a new heart, the old one dies, and yet you live. I call it the great exchange; a gift from me. You don't have to earn it, you can't buy it, I already paid for it at the cross at Calvary. You die, yet you live.  Everything passes away, behold I make everything new. New freedoms, a new law is written on your heart, set in my blood, engraved on your heart. You must decrease, I must increase. My life is living in you, I shall accomplish everything that needs to be done in your life. You just enter into my rest, trusting it is me working in you for My glory, honor, and praise. All that I do is to bring about my purpose on earth. Even when you don't understand what I am doing, it is best.

I have much work to do and I need laid down lovers to empty themselves so I can mold them, shape them for my use. I have instructed many of you to get your houses in order and I have become a stumbling block for many. They are attached to things instead of me. A rock of offense, I am always trying to get something to you, not take away from you. You look at things with earthly eyes and mine are from an eternal perspective that has a lasting eternal reward. If only my people would trust me, what I could accomplish on earth through you would astonish mankind. Not many will give me the time in the secret place. They go about their day being about their own business because they forget to get into unity with me. I ask for fellowship, loving, kind, giving fellowship, but all have gone astray. A few seekers left, a few sons that desire me fully above all else. That is what I desire most, time spent pursuing me. In the deepest heart, I dwell.

1 Comments:

At December 10, 2015 at 4:01 AM , Blogger staysee said...

My heart is after you Lord...hide me in the secret place of your presence...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home