Thursday, July 9, 2020

I am all you need

I am your dwelling place. I will protect that which I put in you. I am for you, not against you, I am the light of your salvation. I am with you to prosper you, give you hope and a future. Be strong and courageous. Wherever you go, I will lead you through the night hours. I am your shining light. You must seek me in all things, and I will guide you and direct for my sake. Listen to me in all I tell you, I will never leave you or forsake you. I am you're exceeding great reward.

Nothing can compare to my words. I in you, you in me. My words will not return void. Though a thousand shall rise up against you, I will stand for you, and no weapon formed against you will prevail. I am with you to encourage you, I cannot fail you. Remember what I said to you a long time ago, I will be with you wherever you go. Don't be afraid of the pestilence that flys by night. There's no need to be frightened. I am in you, my child. Write all I tell you to write, don't be afraid. Do you know how much I love you? Did you ever think about it, ponder it, dwell on it? If you ever thought about it, all the care of the world would pass away. You have to keep your eyes on me, don't look around, stay focused, keep alert, be vigilant, don't look back, look straight ahead. If a man looks back, he forgets to hold his hand to the plow. When I called you by name, I separated you for my purpose.

I am all you will ever need. I am your exceedingly great reward. I in you, you in me, and we will accomplish all I have said concerning you. Keep me and my words as the apple of your eye. Your future holds the dreams and purpose of my dear son, and they are right. I love you so pack up, get ready to move I am going with you be full of joy and peace no one can touch you or your anointing. I want to tell you about the great and mighty things to come. I have a great need on the earth, and I haven't found so great a faith to accomplish the things that concern me, something that overwhelms man. I look to and fro back and forth, searching for those whom I can use, vessels for my glory, but the earth is full of wickedness, and no one does well. Gross sin now covers the surface more rampant than ever, and my eyes can't behold it much longerThe end of all things is coming on the earth. I 've started the beginning of sorrows, and many will faint because of what they see. Destruction and filth are among the nations, and my eyes cannot behold it much longer. 

Hearts are waxing cold, and my servants are arising upon the earth. Where much sin abounds, so does my grace. I'm looking for a purified, tested people, ones in whom I can trust. I have put a winnowing fork in their hands, and the end of all things are here. Destruction, chaos, and fear everywhere. It must be a tested people, people who have gone through the fire and have come out not burned. They will be the ones I use in my end-time army, an army ready to march when the sound of the trumpet blows, to fight based on my command who will do all my will and won't pervert the way. 

Strong and mighty for pulling down of strongholds, a mighty fortress, a mighty warrior ready for battle. I will lead the way. I will go behind and before you. We must march together in unity, my beautiful bride. I will see your below light on the mountains and in the valley below. Great will be your strength, although few in number but mighty in battle. A little is better than a lot. I do my best work in the middle of the little. It has always been this way since the begging of time. I need a few willing hearts. Not many mighty, not may strong, I use the foolish things of the world to confound the wise. I am coming back soon, so keep your lanterns full; you can't look back. You must leave all behind. Not many are coming, people left behind, their fuel has run empty they forgot to draw nigh. Look up your redemption draws close my beautiful bride, and then you will find all I said was true; a beautiful crown awaits all of you, each one made in obedience to me. A crown of righteousness awaits you, so pick up your sword and follow hard after me.

The ready hand of a writer,
Cindy Riley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home